Weekly Update: May 24, 2010
Upcoming Migration Dates
- June 2: Shoals Community School Corporation
- August 26: Spencer County Public Library and Lincoln Heritage Public Library
- September 23: Attica Public Library
- October 21: Benton County Public Library
Upcoming Catalog Freeze
A catalog freeze will be in effect on Tuesday, June 1 to accomplish the migration of the Shoals School Corporation.
School Pilot Project
Shoals School Corporation is the first Indiana school corporation to migrate to Evergreen Indiana. The members of school consortium will use the “SchoolRestricted” user profile. The “SchoolRestricted” user profile permits the cardholder to use only the school library, not the collections of the public libraries in the Evergreen Indiana consortium. In addition, these cardholders may check out up to ten items and are not assessed fines. Cards will not be issued to the students at this time as they will continue to use a student id to check out materials at their school library.
Note change to the “Find A Library Near Me” link on the OPAC screen
The “Find a Library Near Me” now links to the Evergreen Library page maintained by Anna Goben of the Lebanon Public Library. The page provides a map indicating the location of the Evergreen Indiana members and links directly to the individual library’s website. Thanks to Anna for this wonderful resource!
- June 8: Executive Committee Meeting, 1:00 p.m., Indiana State Library
- June 21: Catalog Committee Meeting, 10:00 a.m., Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Libray